Covid-19 Safety Procedures
Here are some of our procedures to keep you safe in our office
- You must wear a mask at all times in our office. You will be given a mask if you don't have one.
- Our waiting rooms are configured to maintain physical social distancing.
- Plexiglas protection was installed in our office reception area.
- Hand sanitizer is available to you at our front door and throughout our office. There is also a bathroom in the hallway outside our office that you may use to wash your hands before entering our office.
- Sanitized exam lanes and equipment have always been our practice. Based on the CDC’s latest recommendations, we have added extra precautions and preventive steps specific for ophthalmology.
- All doctors and staff wear masks in the office.
- Our Optical Shop is open. Appointments can be made for eyeglasses and repairs. All frames are disinfected whenever they are touched.
We encourage you to contact the office by a MyChart message (Northwestern Medicine's patient portal).
You can register for MyChart here.
You may send us an email at email@example.com.
Finally, you can call our receptionist at 312-475-1000.
Only patients are permitted inside our office and in exam rooms. If you need a companion for your transportation, they may wait in their car or in the building lobby. If they want to know or discuss the outcome of your appointment or medication changes, we can call them while you are in the exam lane. We can make an exception if you require assistance walking.
Your eyes are important, and we are grateful for your trust to provide your eye care. We look forward to seeing you soon.Back to top